Spawner shop

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by lewis taylor, Apr 10, 2018.

1. lewis taylor

lewis taylor New Member

were you buy spawner lg skeleton creeper and sheep it would bring a new source of money and people could sell the drops in there store like creeper can be used for tnt which is hard to come by a lot so the creeper would cost a lot also the 2 spawner you can get are useless like endermen you can /end and also mooshroom only give you food and leather and i know you can mine ones you find like spider also gives the drug ranks which lets you mine and pick up more meaning mean people would want to grind so they could buy one also give player more to sell in there shop and i don't think all spawner should be in game like pigman cos they can make op apple

2. colby15150

colby15150 New Member

I don't think there should be a spawner shop, I think it is fine the way it is. People can sell spawners in their playershops. How ever, I do think that more spawners should be added in, such as Creeper spawners, iron golemn, etc.

3. Connor

Connor Helper
    Staff Member

As long as the economy is considered in the event that spawners would be added that can be automatic/grinded, I think this is an okay idea.

lewis taylor likes this.