Pre-built bases

Discussion in 'Polls' started by M450NC, Feb 21, 2018.

?

Would you like to see pre-built bases introduced to the donation store?

Poll closed Feb 27, 2018.
  1. Yes

36.4%
  2. No

63.6%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. M450NC

M450NC OWNER
    Staff Member

Would you like to see pre-built bases in the donation store? This would allow players to support the server and in return get a pre-built base. This would not be OP or hugely advantageous to the donator, but would save effort of digging and gathering resources etc. These would not be in any way protected. When a player purchases one, they will need to choose a location in /wild for it to be pasted. There would be modules that could be purchased so you can pick what parts of a base you want. All modules are coated in obsidian. Please note, these are just proof of concept. We'd have about 5-10 modules in total that could all be purchased as and when needed. Other examples not listed below would be a xp grinder module, tall empty room for cactus, obsidian water obsidian wall upgrade for the modules etc.

Please see the two examples below.

15x16 Chest Storage Room Module - $5
    [​IMG]

40 x 18 Sugarcane Farm Module - $7.50

[​IMG]

2. DiaL0

DiaL0 New Member

Donating for a pre built farm on a farming server? I think that is a terrible idea and would make the server more P2W than it is now

3. M450NC

M450NC OWNER
    Staff Member

Which is exactly why we're asking people if it'd be a good idea to introduce it.

Feel free to PM me on Discord in which way the server is P2W at the moment. The way you say it makes it sound like you think it's too P2W currently. I've created packages to purposely not be too generous and P2W. Of course, people who donate will get an advantage, but I hope the way it currently it is, it's not unfair.

4. M450NC

M450NC OWNER
    Staff Member

Poll closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.