Inconsistency with staff needs to be fixed

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal' started by colby15150, May 13, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. colby15150

colby15150 New Member

I was banned subsequently for being warned for saying admin abuse, when some one else on the server said it and I was jokingly agreeing with them... I got warned/kicked. The person who originally said it didn't even get warned.

Next I was warned for "caps" when I was using ONE WORD JUST LIKE WHAT YOU SAID IS ALLOWED MASON. All I said was NEVER in chat and boom warning. Then I said FUCK in chat because I died and had caps locks on, boom warning. Retarded. What if I was talking about Finn's old faction? Clearly this is personally targeted at me since no one else gets these warnings.

Then I was banned for disrespecting staff for saying "Staff used to be cool and chill but now they look for any reason to kick/mute/warn/ban me" .... I think @Goatpeople needs to look up the definition of disrespecting in the dictionary because that isn't disrespect. Disrespect is "show a lack of respect for; insult." and no way is that insulting or anything towards staff, just an observation ...

Point in case unban me, don't unban me, doesn't matter but there needs to be consistency in what the staff warn and mute people for. If one person can say it and not get a warning but I say it and I subsequently get banned for it then that is retarded.

2. M450NC

M450NC OWNER
    Staff Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.